Local businesses are a huge part of our local communities, and during this uncertain time, many of them are #StillOpenForBusiness just like A Better Clean Corporate Services.
A Better Clean Corporate Services, a family business, locally owned and operated. A Better Clean has been serving customers on the Sunshine Coast since 2015.
A Better Clean Corporate Services understands that in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is weighing on the minds of employers and employees. As many businesses are transitioning to work from home options, a vast majority of businesses still require people to be on-site every single day.
The concern is how do you continue your business while also ensuring that your workers and you are protected? The answer is to have regular professional commercial cleaning services, focusing on disinfecting to protect your team members and the public.
The fact is, businesses and workplaces that take appropriate action for hygiene-related issues, particularly right now, give themselves the best opportunity to control whether they stay open for business or close their doors.
Better Clean Corporate Services are focussed on providing complete cleaning solutions for your office spaces. We treat every clean incredibly seriously. You’re in safe hands with A Better Cleans team of cleaners who are fully trained, using hospital-grade anti-viral cleaning products, and ready to get to work, so you can keep working.
Our best practices include:
- Use of powerful disinfectants.
- A tailored set of specialist cleaning services to suit varied businesses.
By far the most common way for coronavirus to spread is through person-to-person contact. Surfaces contaminated then touched by your employees and customers are one of the main ways that Coronavirus COVID-19 spreads. Regular disinfecting and cleaning of these surfaces in your work-place goes a long way to keep your staff working and your business open.
Steps you can do to protect your workplace
- Daily disinfecting of surfaces, desks, and tables, as well as objects such as telephones, keyboards, elevator buttons, handrails, counter tops, door knobs, and sinks need to be wiped with disinfectant between professional cleans.
Why? Because contamination on surfaces touched by employees and customers is one of the main ways that Coronavirus COVID-19 spreads.
- Businesses should already have in place regular, scheduled cleaning of your workplace. Ensure any areas frequented by workers or others (e.g. visitors to your premises) are cleaned daily. (Source: Safe Work Australia)
- Maintain good hygiene and cleanliness of the workplace with regular cleaning
If it’s for a daily disinfectant service of all touchpoints or a regular full clean of your workplace, A Better Clean has the people and the know-how to help protect your business and your staff.
Keeping your business open for business, and your employees and customers safe.
For more information about environmental cleaning, go to the Australian Government Department of Health website.
Phone: 0402 246 791
Address: Hans Boysen Dr, Mudjimba QLD 4564